VIRTUAL MASTERMIND GROUP
LEADERSHIP & COACH TRAINING
WHO IS JOHN MAXWELL?
John C. Maxwell is an internationally respected leadership expert, speaker, trainer, coach and author, whose philosophy is: “Everything rises and falls on leadership.” For over 40 years, Maxwell has been teaching people to answer their call to lead, to add value and make a difference in the lives of others. He has devoted himself to developing and training leaders at all levels. Maxwell is also the founder of the John Maxwell Company and EQUIP®, a non-profit organization training leaders in 185 countries worldwide. Each year he speaks to the leaders of diverse organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies, foreign governments, the National Football League, the United States Military Academy at West Point, and the United Nations. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times best-selling author of over 77 books, with more than 24 million volumes sold in fifty languages. Maxwell became one of 25 authors named to Amazon’s 10th Anniversary Hall of Fame. Often called America’s #1 leadership authority, Maxwell was identified as the most popular leadership expert in the world by Inc. magazine in 2014. He was also voted the top leadership professional six years in a row on LeadershipGurus.net. Maxwell completed a Bachelor’s degree at Ohio Christian University in 1969, received a Master of Divinity degree at Azusa Pacific University, and a Doctor of Ministry degree at Fuller Theological Seminary. He currently resides in South Florida with his wife, Margaret.
CHRISTIAN FINANCIAL MINISTRIES
JOHN MAXWELL VIRTUAL MASTERMIND GROUPS
According to Luke 6:13-16, Jesus selected “ordinary” folks with a mixture of backgrounds and personalities to be His disciples. Today, God calls “ordinary” folks together to build His Church, teach salvation’s message, and serve other out of love. Alone we may feel unqualified to serve Christ effectively, but together we can make up a group strong enough to serve God in any way.
Our facilitated virtual small groups offer a combination of masterminding, brainstorming, creative thinking, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your ministry and personal success skills.
Your Mastermind Group Facilitator:
Dr. Bob Louder
Dr. John Maxwell trained and certified Dr. Bob Louder as a coach, trainer and speaker to help you be intentional in your life both privately and professionally. Dr. Louder is equipped with the best materials and has developed the proper skill sets to work with you one-on-one, in group settings, and through workshops and seminars to visualize, create and execute a customized leadership strategy to best fit your needs. Dr. Louder is focused on providing the Financial Freedom God’s Way Online Academy Leadership Team with the best leadership and coach training programs in the world today. For a limited time this world-class training is also available to those who are not part of the Academy Leadership Team.
- Mastermind Groups are required for those who are called to be part of the “Financial Freedom God’s Way Online Academy”, Phases 3 and 4 (“Personal Financial and Life Coaching” and the Financial Team Leader/Coach Certification Program).
- For a limited time only, our Mastermind Groups are open to everyone to include church and ministry leaders, workers, church members, and anyone else who wants to benefit from this world-class training at a “price” that you won’t beat anywhere.
Please click the titles below to see answers to some typical questions
What Are MMGs?
Mastermind Groups (MMGs) are relatively new to most people, even though acclaimed personal development author Napoleon Hill created the concept around 75 years ago. Here are a couple of modern definitions:
- A mastermind group is designed to help you prayerfully navigate through MINISTRY, BUSINESS and PERSONAL LEADERSHIP challenges using the collective intelligence of others.
- “A Mastermind Group is an ongoing gathering of like-minded individuals who share ideas, strategies and challenges with each other for the purpose of inspiring opportunities and each other’s success.”
- A Mastermind Group is like a think-tank that combines networking, brainstorming and camaraderie. It is your board of advisers.
CFM Virtual MMGs allow you to work from a location you choose, as you prayerfully …
- Sharpen your ministry and personal leadership and coaching skills
- Increase your confidence and influence
- Create real progress in your ministry and personal life
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow from the experience and skills of the other members of your group
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Studying a book instead of just reading it and creating an action plan to apply the learned principles to your ministry and personal life while having the group to support you and hold you accountable for fulfilling your plans and goals
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
How will your CFM Virtual MMG work?
- You virtual CFM Mastermind Group sessions are 60 minutes in length and typically run for 8 to 10 weeks.
- The format incorporates best practices gained from thousands of John Maxwell Mastermind Groups.
- Your CFM Mastermind Group facilitator (Dr. Bob Louder) will not lecture or teach your group. Rather, he encourages everyone to discuss what they have been learning.
- You must prepare. Prior to each CFM Mastermind Group topical session you will read a selected chapter(s) in a John Maxwell book, fill out a work sheet as you watch a short John Maxwell training video, and complete other homework requirements. (NOTE: These are practical, highly interactive expert practitioner/professional coach led programs. Not sterile theory-based academic courses.)
- Each week, you and every other person in your group will have the opportunity to share individual reflections, experiences, and questions.
- You’ll be part of an exclusive community of like-minded men and women.
- Each CFM Mastermind Group will be limited to 6-8 members.
- Community. Once you are involved in a CFM Mastermind Group, that feeling of “being alone” while leading or working in your ministry and/or your family and personal life is gone. The other members of your group turn into advisers of sorts and vice versa.
- Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in your group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- Extend your network. Joining a CFM Mastermind Group expands your network exponentially and rapidly–you know how important your network is. By joining a CFM Mastermind Group, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
- New learning. Everyone in the CFM Mastermind Group is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your CFM Mastermind Group will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in your group.
- Cross-promotion. When you join a CFM Mastermind Group, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing cross promotion. Finding ways to help each other through promoting to your respective networks.
- Think BIGGER. Being in a CFM Mastermind Group will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
- Finally, your CFM Mastermind Group will be Bible-based, prayerfully facilitated by Dr. Louder, and will do wonders for your ministry, your business as well as for you personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun!
The “price” is one of the best parts of CFM Virtual MMGs.
- MMGs are REQUIRED for those in our “Financial Freedom God’s Way Online Academy” Phase 3 and 4. MMGs are OPTIONAL for those in our Academy “Phase 1 Seminar” and “Phase 2 Workshop.” There is no “cost” to Academy members but each MMG Team Member is expected to “Donate It Forward.” NOTE: MMG “Donate It Forward” is in addition to any Academy “Donate It Forward.”
- MMGs are available at no cost to everyone to include church and ministry leaders, workers, and church members. However, each participant must commit be part of our “Donate It Forward” program.
- “Donate It Forward” Q&As:
- How often to donate? You can be part of the first MMG virtual meeting without being asked to “Donate It Forward”. Then, if you believe the Lord would have you continue into Session 2, you will need to make a “Donate It Forward” contribution to the Ministry Scholarship Fund–Session 2 will only open up for you if you prayerfully choose to “Donate It Forward” at the end of Session 1. You will have the same Donate It Forward choice at the end of each MMG Session.
- How much to donate? No donation is too large or too small. We just ask that you donate something as the Lord and you decide best.
- How to donate? All you need to do is to click the “Funded By Families Like Yours” at the top of this and other of our website pages. When you click you will go to a secure PayPal page where you may choose to donate using PayPal or your credit or debit card.
- NOTE: All donations are tax-deductible.
- If you are NOT an Academy Team Member and are NOT a church or ministry leader, worker, or church member you may still be part of any of our Mastermind Groups for a cost of $450. (NOTE: Partial scholarships are available!)
2 MASTERMIND GROUPS AVAILABLE NOW
Next start dates will be in early to mid-May, 2017.
Please click the picture of either book just below to see more details &
MASTERMIND GROUPS TO FOLLOW!